We translate in more than 130 language pairs . Including almost all major languages
Timing depends on the language and page count.
We can use up to 10 translators simultaneously, and have previously managed projects that required an output of 30,000 words per day (approximately 150 pages per day).
- We know that speed is important to you.
- FTS translation is one of the leading translation service providers. We have hundreds of translators standing by to work on your order.
- We are also equipped with latest software , translation memory tools and glossary to provide you on time translated documents with quality
We translate from practically any electronic format, maintaining the exact format and layout of the original document.
For Web and software programs, we know that every single tag is essential to you. Therefore, we do not make these tags accessible to our translators, whose integrity we verify by applying strict control systems.
The formats we translate include:
|Word||Quark Xpress||HTML/XHTML||C, C++, C# and Java|
|PowerPoint||FrameMaker||PHP, JSP, ASP, ASPX||Perl, Python|
|Open Office||InDesign||User-defined XML||User-defined XML|
|Plain Text||Photoshop||MySQL, Postgres, Oracle|
|Autocad||Access, SQL Server, DB2|
A professional translator or a team of translator will perform the translation.
Industry specified translator also available upon request.
proof reading and editing will be done only by experts have at least 5 years experience in the field.
If the document is in Microsoft® Word®, use the “Word Count” function in the Tools menu, or our own word count tool. Just send us the result. Otherwise, if the document is in another format (print, HTML, PHP, ASP, etc.), send us the file by e-mail. We will count the words for you and send you a quick quote.
We guarantee the document’s original layout and format. Where possible, we work on the original document by overwriting the text without changing the style or format.
For the first time send us the document by e-mail to [email protected] or our account managers associated to you, specifying your billing and contact details, the source language, the target language(s) and the required delivery date.
We can use up to 20 translators simultaneously, and have previously managed projects that required an output of 50,000 words per day (approximately 200 pages per day). But we don’t recommend this to ensure quailty.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Check (Highly recommended, we collect check by our sending representatives )
- Bank transfer ( Recommended )
- Major credit cards (Visa, American Express, MasterCard), processed on a secure server upon request only.
Invoices must be paid within 3 working days of receipt of the translated document, unless otherwise agreed. When you receive your translation, you will also receive an electronic invoice with payment details and instructions.
We usually ask new private customers to provide their credit card details as a guarantee for first orders over USD 350. This is not an advance payment; it is only as a guarantee for your first order. Your card will not be charged until delivery of the translation.
- We work exclusively with qualified native-speaker translators.
- We have more than 10 years’ experience as a language services provider.
- We offer two key guarantees on quality and delivery. The first is specified in our conditions of sale: if you reasonably dispute the quality of the translation, we will provide a new version as quickly as possible, at our expense. In the event of late delivery, we will discount the translation by up to 100% of the total cost. The second is even more persuasive: deferred payment. This means that you pay for the translation only after you have seen it.
- We make every effort to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. Information relating to the translation itself, the nature of the translation, and any other information the customer transmits to TRANSLATED will be treated with complete confidentiality.
If your document is in electronic form, use the online order procedure or send it as an attachment to [email protected]
If your document is printed, send it by mail or by express delivery, specifying your billing and contact details, the source language, the target language(s) and the required delivery date. You will receive an estimate within four working hours.
A secure server provides for the exchange of data between two computers using an encrypted connection.
- to exchange confidential documents
Localization (sometimes known as L10n) is the process of modifying a product (a software program, website or document) for an audience in a different country, culture or region of the world. Localization is more complex than translation because it involves cultural adaptation and requires in-depth knowledge of the local culture.